Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bottles and Cans.

It's easy to overlook the smal stuff, especially when there are so many distractions. A recently proposed and passed city initiative will provide the public with a 8.2 million dollar addition to downtown.

I wonder when I'll stop tripping over these bottles and cans on the train. Could we please hire more janitorial staff, or at least sentance people to not only clean highways but also public transport? I mean, really , why am I (without a car or hopes for one soon) concerned with the cleanliness of route forty? I would much rather have a seat on the train void of bubblegum.

Also, Father _______ is still hanging onto the hope of the Cardinals, I only mention because my former blog partner lives in San Diego and as Father ________ has informed me, the Padres didn't fair to well in recent games against Father ________'s team.

No comments: