Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Goodness with Regards...

Ahh, the 21st century, techmology, the www, and all that in between, those things connected by wires and iodes and plugs and red lights and green lights, you're driving me nuts.

Alas, sorry for lack of posting, I wasn't sick or depressed as some of you may have been inclined to believe. Also, my phone was only off for a day and a half max. It ran out of batteries, I didn't mean for it be personal. All that and, with my computer breaking, technology has taken me a bit off the grid.

I meant to write, I really really did.

And I did write, but not here on the www. In a notebook, like the olden days. I followed the footsteps of Whitman, Thoreau, and all of the other pour souls that weren't worried about seventeen sentences in a half minute.

Who knows, maybe I'll transcribe it here someday. Until then keep at it and I'll try to stop by the library more often.

No comments: